VIDEO:

11 abr 2008

[Video y Letra] Vanessa Hudgens - Sneakernight

Escuchemos el nuevo sencillo de Vanessa Hudgens. La pista está sobre diferentes videos donde aparece la linda actriz de High School Musical, pero se espera un video oficial muy pronto.



Put your sneakers on, Put your sneakers on
We’re going dancing all night long

I got somewhere to be, I want you to come with me
I put my sneakers on, Cause I’m gonna keep dancing
After they all go home

So are you ready? Did you eat, did you have the energy?

Are you reloaded? Are you able to stay on your feet?
Don’t want you passing out after a couple of hours of beats
We’re keep going, going, going, go and dance

CORO
Basically what we’re gonna do is dance (3x)
It will come easily when you hear the beat
Basically what we’re gonna do is dance (2x)

All you gotta do is make a chance
Yeah that’s right, it’s sneaker night

So now they’re closing, Closing up shop down, go home now
This by from the end, Second round is about to begin
Cause I got comfortable
when the weather is nice
So let’s take it outside
This means I’m hanging
And the beatbox, and it’s all right

CORO

Don’t you even worry about other plans
Yeah, that’s right it’s sneaker night

When the sun goes down, We wake up
Up the night with you? No need
No problem staying away
When the beat is like an earthquake

We’re unstoppable, we’re uncontrollable
Just admit it! You can’t stop it! It’s addictive!

CORO

Put your sneakers on
Let’s go all night long

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites