VIDEO:

15 sept 2008

HSM3 : Letra - Canción ‘Can I Have This Dance’

Hoy iTunes lanzó una nueva canción de High School Musical 3, se llama ‘Can I Have This Dance’ y nos trae a Troy (Zac Efron) y a Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) en las voces de esta romántica canción destinada a ser un éxito asegurado en las radios. Disfrútenla.

Actualización: Nueva canción de HSM3: "A night to remember" estrenada el 26 de setiembre 2008. ¡Hagan click aquí para escucharla!





Can I Have This Dance

[Gabriella]
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

[Troy, Gabriella]
Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

[Troy]
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all

[Troy, Gabriella]
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

[Gabriella And Troy]
Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance

29 comments:

Is very beautiful, I love they.
I'm spansih and I'm fan number one their.
they are special.
I love they.
Always!!!

very beautiful.. both are great!

hermosa hermosa cancion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love it!!!

Hey guys first of all I congratulate all of you and I congratulate Troy and Gabriella because you are the example for all people who believe in love you may not be among yourselves but if you show that on stage.

Without anything more I want to add redundancy by congratulating all of you care and are happy.

Att.Albert Yanez. (Venezuela) Miranda

me encanto esta cancion
es demaciado hermosa
la amoo !!

se la dedico a :

Gonzalo andres laguna reyes
qe lo qero kon todo mi korazon

love !

me encanta esta cancion
es super linda
vayan a ver la pelicula que tambien es muy buena.............

ayyy esta cancionn esta bien padre quiero bailarla el vals jaja vayan aver la peli esta super padre y me gusta esta song y la de night to remember

is very very beautiful song!
I loveeee !

Hello!! I'm very exiting about the film because i love high school musical!! realy....

and this song is fantastic !!!

esta cansion esta super linda
siempre jejeje tomen la dance y no pregunte que si la pueden tener solo tomenla jejejje

bella de verdad
bye
love it

I love this song I love the movie I love Zac Efron and I love the voice of Vanessa Hudgens and I love the movie a lot and do not know how to want to know zac and vanessa at all and I want you to know all of that hsm3 and I love her Number 1 fan and I love everything that has to do with the love hsm3 do not forget i am georgina rodz. from Mexico

Me encanta esta cancion!!

soy extra fanaticaaa de esta moviee!!

www.fotolog.com/elecctrogirll08

Me encanta me comprare la pelicula el disco los videojuegos toooodo por escuxar a ellos me encantan !!

a very beatiful song!! :)

anDRea!

Me facina es muy linda! y tierna , Hsm Troyella y zanessa 4ever haha wii! <3 i just love it all!

hi guys! i didn't see this film but my sister put all the time this song.
i'm from argentina.

kiss my girldfriend

Es unA CaNcIoN muY lInDa!!! eN ReAlIdAd tOdO Lo q vEnGa d eLlOs eS LiNdO I LoVe hSm!!! Is tHe beSt!!!

es perfecto me da gusto cantarla

Es hermosa la canciion1!! la amooo!!
jaj
ENCERIOOO!! ME ENCANTOO!
PERO NO VI LA PELICULA Y YA SALIO DEL CINE!! ESTOY MUY TRISTE! PERO LA QUIERO BAJAR POR INTERNET Y NADIE LA PUSOO!!
JEJE

BUENO PASE PARA DECIR ESOO!!

BYE!

ZAC Y VANESSA`POR SIEMPRE JUNTOS!!

son lo maximo los adoro son super geniales sigan asi

su cancion es super lindisima son genial y muy cool sigan asi xicos

y so biutifull the song i like the son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUE LINDA...LA VOY A USAR EN MI MATRIMONIO...

Hola me encata esta cancion y es muy bueno el blog!! bye...

hola me encanto el blog y la cancion es genial

q linda cancion
la voy a usar para
mi cumple cuidense bye

yo prefiero la cancion just wanna be with you

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites